Leonard 4-Section Aluminum Telescopic Pole Saw with 16-Inch Blade
Maximum extension and cutting power!
Our Leonard 4-Section Aluminum Telescopic Pole Saw extends from 6-1/2 feet to 18 feet in length. Each of the aluminum sections has an oblong, tubular shape. The segments connect via a dual-locking system that features both tensioning knobs and a spring lever with locking pins. We cap the bottom segment with a rubberized sleeve for slip resistance.
The head of this Leonard Pole Saw features a 16-inch chrome-plated steel blade. This blade has a hook top design and a lower cutter. Every inch of the blade has 5-1/2 tri-edge teeth. We include a fitted plastic storage sheath with every saw.
The Leonard 4-Section Telescopic Pole Saw makes quick work of branches of any size. The aluminum segments offer multiple locking positions, allowing you to set the ideal length for the job. The tri-edge teeth slice through branches easily and evenly for a clean cut. Its top hook design and lower cutter prevent the blade from slipping out of the cut. The rubberized sleeve provides superior grip and control during use, allowing you to finish the job quickly and safely!
This Leonard tool offers the same quality you have come to expect with our brand. Its tubular aluminum segments provide unmatched strength and rigidity. The chrome-plated blade resists rust, corrosion, and sap for maximum service life. We back this quality tool with our lifetime warranty!
- Total weight (pounds): 8.50
- Non-extended length (feet): 6-1/2
- Maximum length (feet): 18
- Pole material: Aluminum
- Pole weight (pounds): 6.75
- Blade material: Chrome-plated steel
- Head weight (pounds): 1.75
- Blade length (inches): 16
- Teeth per inch: 5-1/2
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive Lifetime Warranty Program. Click Here for more Details.
- Telescoping pole saw
- Four interlocking segments
- Oblong, tubular poles
- Dual-locking system with tensioning knobs and spring lever with locking pins
- Rubberized sleeve
- Chrome-plated steel blade
- Top hook design with lower cutter
- Tri-edge teeth
- Includes a fitted plastic sheath
- Extends up to 18 feet for maximum reach
- Oblong, tubular poles are incredibly durable yet lightweight
- Dual-locking system ensures the pole will not collapse during use
- Rubberized sleeve provides a secure grip and maximum control during use
- Chrome-plated steel blade resists sap, rust, and corrosion for maximum service life
- Tri-edge teeth slice through branches of any size quickly and evenly
- Top hook design prevents the blade from slipping out of the cut
- Lower cutter undercuts bark and helps keep the blade in place while cutting
The Leonard 4 Section Aluminum Telescopic Pole Saw extends from 6 1/2 feet to 18 feet in length.
2. What is the weight of the Leonard 4 Section Aluminum Telescopic Pole Saw?
The total weight of the Leonard 4 Section Aluminum Telescopic Pole Saw is 8.50 pounds, while the pole material weighs 6.75 pounds and the head weight is 1.75 pounds.
3. Does the Leonard 4 Section Aluminum Telescopic Pole Saw come with a blade sheath?
Yes, the Leonard 4 Section Aluminum Telescopic Pole Saw comes with a fitted plastic storage sheath for safe storage and transportation.
4. What are the features of the blade of the Leonard 4 Section Aluminum Telescopic Pole Saw?
The blade of the Leonard 4 Section Aluminum Telescopic Pole Saw is made of chrome plated steel and has a length of 16 inches. It has a top hook design and a lower cutter, with 5 1/2 tri edge teeth per inch that slice through branches easily and evenly. The blade resists rust, corrosion, and sap for maximum service life.