Leonard 6-Cubic-Foot Capacity Steel Tray Wheelbarrow with Pneumatic Tire
Out of stock
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 60 for $172.52 each and save 4%Buy 155 for $144.40 each and save 20%
The perfect mix of strength and maneuverability!Leonard 6-Cubic-Foot Capacity Steel Tray Wheelbarrows feature a powder-coated orange steel tray. We equip them with extra-thick hardwood handles. These handles measure 1-5/8-inch by 2 inches and are 5 feet in length. Leonard 6-Cubic-Foot Steel Tray Wheelbarrows feature our improved welded steel tray support, wide carriage bolt heads, and a heavy-duty undercarriage. We also equipped them with upgraded precision ball bearings and a 5/8-inch steel axle. This model includes one four-ply pneumatic tire. This tire measures 16 inches in diameter and 5-1/2 inches in width.These 6-cubic-foot wheelbarrows support up to 500 pounds. Their welded tray support improves both durability and performance; however, you can choose to omit the brace for a lighter wheelbarrow. The combination of features and low-profile design increases stability. This increased stability allows you to transport even the most substantial loads over uneven surfaces with ease. A narrow profile allows the wheelbarrow to fit through most common doorways and gates with ease. Unlike the typical steel tray wheelbarrows you find at your local big box stores, we build ours to last! Our trays are up to 75 percent thicker than those inexpensive, consumer-grade options. Their powder coating also prevents rust and corrosion. Leonard Steel Tray Wheelbarrows provide the perfect mix of strength and maneuverability. Their high-quality design and construction make them last a lifetime. We back this up with our lifetime warranty!
- Tray volume (cubic feet): 6
- Tray weight capacity (pounds): 500
- Tray color: Orange
- Axle size (inches): 5/8
- Tire type: Pneumatic
- Tire diameter (inches): 16
- Tire width (inches): 5-1/2
- Handle material: Wood
- Handle length (inches): 60
- Handle thickness (inches): 1-5/8 x 2
- Durable steel tray
- Low-profile design
- Extra-thick hardwood handles
- Welded tray support
- Heavy-duty undercarriage
- Wide carriage head bolts
- U-shaped brace
- Precision ball bearings
- 5/8-inch axle
- Steel tray holds 6-cubic-feet of material
- Low-profile design increases maneuverability with heavy loads
- Extra-thick hardwood handles provide increased leverage
- Increased support allows for heavier loads
We cover this product with a lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.
- QUESTION: My wheelbarrow nose in angling in so it is difficult to mount the tire, why?
- ANSWER: If you tighten the legs under the handles before mounting the nose brace to the handles, you may have problems. Be sure to mount the nose piece before the legs.
- QUESTION: The holes in the handles are not lining up with the bolts that go through the tray and wood wedges. What should I do?
- ANSWER: Try flipping the wood wedges over
Write Your Own Review