Leonard 7-Inch Stirrup Hoe
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 20 for $55.78 each and save 7%Buy 55 for $40.74 each and save 32%
Slices through all types of soil and weeds!The Leonard Stirrup Hoe features a thin, machine-sharpened spring steel blade. A steel oscillating blade fixture allows it to cut on both the push and pull motion. We finish off this tool with a 60-inch long, 1-1/16-inch diameter American Ash handle. The Leonard 7-Inch Stirrup Hoe is a perfect tool for growers, gardeners, and landscapers alike. It slices through all types of soil and weeds quickly and precisely. Since it cuts through weeds just below the surface, it knocks them down with minimal effort. We design this tool to be lightweight yet incredibly durable. We make it right here in the USA and back it with our lifetime warranty! Some assembly required. Note: The blade of this tool is a cultivating tool and will wear depending on soil type and frequency of use. Occasional replacement may be necessary.
- Overall length (inches): 68
- Overall weight (pounds): 2-1/2
- Head material: Steel
- Head length (inches): 8
- Head width (inches): 7
- Handle material: Wood
- Handle length (inches): 60
- Handle diameter (inches): 1-1/16
- Stirrup-style hoe
- High-quality spring steel blade
- Oscillating blade fixture
- Precision-sharpened edges
- American ash handle
- Made in the USA!
- Ideal for growers, gardeners, or landscapers
- Slices through all types of soil and weeds
- Cuts on both push and pull motion
- We cover this product with a lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.
Write Your Own Review