Leonard 70 lb Broadcast Spreaders
Professional spreaders that will apply a wide variety of flowable material with perfect pattern accuracy!From turf fertilizers and pre-emergents to ice melts and seed, the AM70 offers the biggest bang for your buck.
Lifetime warranty. Making a good thing better! The Leonard 70 lb spreader now boasts an even stronger frame, larger axle, bigger 13-inch tires, and a heavy duty gearbox. All these new features produce a spreader that's even more equipped to take on professional demands. You'll still get the previous top-rated features like: Extended handle that gives plenty of foot room; wide stance that provides excellent stability; easy-view and easy-set rate control that makes settings a breeze. Positive linkage that gives instant gate control, and spring-loaded on/off control assists gate opening and locks shut to prevent accidental opening during transport. Hopper cover and screen included. Ship wt 34 lbs. Choose stainless steel or powder-coated frame.
Has these great features:
- Front hopper guard eliminates accidental impact during transport and storage.
- Hopper screen and cover are included free, a $24.95 value!
- Extended y-handle is ergonomic and provides plenty of clearance for foot room.
- Single port hoppper is familiar and reliable, and the bag-and-a-half capacity covers most residential jobs with one fillup.
- Hopper from injection-molded calcium-filled polypropylene provides a great balance between stiffness and impact strength.
- Welded axle hub distributes load to axle and is greaseable ensuring smooth rotation.
- 8-12' spread pattern
- Spring loaded on/off control
- Epoxy powder coated steel frame
- Single rectangular port in the hopper, (approx 7/8" by 2 and 1/4") adjustable opening with agitation wire
- Unit has a front bumper guard, which can also be used for lifting the spreader
- Fully enclosed, heavy-duty gears made of self-lubricating Nylatron GS
- Inside of hopper has clips to hold screen in place
Additional Product Information
Write Your Own Review