Leonard 9-inch Blade Crew Hedge Shears, 24.75-inch Overall Length
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 20 for $38.33 each and save 8%Buy 55 for $25.10 each and save 40%
Affordable quality and lightweight, equip the whole crew!The affordable straight edge shears for your workcrew. 9-inch drop-forged steel blades have a cutting notch on the lower blade to help with large diameter stems. Tubular oval aluminum handles with textured grips. 24.75-inch overall length; weight of 2.35 lbs. Rockwell hardness of 52 +/- 2. To keep this as a great value, these shears have non-replaceable parts.
- 10" drop forged blades
- 24 and 3/4" overall
- Rockwell hardness 52+/- 54
- Wt. 2.35 lb
- Non-replaceable parts
- While our line of Crew Tools are not the same quality as our high-end Leonard Lifetime Tools, their main feature is they are much better quality than many comparable priced items found at the mass merchant and hardware chains or the low end of the national brand items
- The economical straight edge shear for your work crew
- Blades have a cutting notch on lower blade for large diameter stems
- Tubular oval aluminum handles with textured grips
- They are economical and practical so if they are left out in the rain, run over by a truck, or end up walking home with a crew member, it won't "break the bank"
Additional Product Information
Product is covered by A.M Leonard's one-year guarantee against manufacturer defects.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!