Leonard Aluminum-Handled Crew Loppers, 1.5-inch Cutting Capacity
Out of stock
Estimated in stock on Aug 11, 2022 Remind Me!
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 35 for $36.43 each and save 7%Buy 100 for $26.44 each and save 32%
NOTE: This item is currently experiencing delivery delays. We recommend the following substitute product:
A great value, economical loppers for every member of your work crew, now with an improved bumper design!Drop-forged cutting blades have a Rockwell hardness of 52 +/- 2. Tubular oval aluminum handles have textured grips for comfort. Shock-absorbing bumper. 1.5-inch cutting capacity; 24-inch overall length. These crew loppers have non-replaceable parts to keep this a great value.
- 24" overall
- 1 1/2" cutting capacity
- Wt. 2.82 lbs
- Non-replaceable parts
- Drop forged cutting blades with a Rockwell hardness of 53 +/- 3
- While our line of Crew Tools are not the same quality as our high-end Leonard Lifetime Tools, their main feature is they are much better quality than many comparable priced items found at the mass merchant and hardware chains or the low end of the national brand items
- The economical lopper for your work crew
- Tubular oval aluminum handles have textured grips for comfort
- Shock absorbing bumper
- They are economical and practical so if they are left out in the rain, run over by a truck, or end up walking home with a crew member, it won't "break the bank"
Additional Product Information
Product is covered by A.M Leonard's one-year guarantee against manufacturer defects.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!