Leonard American-Made Steel Landscape Rake with American Ash Handle
Tackles even the most rigorous horticultural and landscaping tasks!
Our domestically produced Leonard Landscape Rake features a 17-inch-wide, 1/4-inch-thick steel head. This head has 16 tapered tines, each of which measures 2-1/2 inches in length, spaced 3/4 inches apart. A 10-gauge structural steel tube welded to the tine section serves as a "bombproof" handle connection. We finish by riveting the head to a contoured 1-1/4-inch diameter American ash handle.
The Leonard American-Made Steel Landscape Rake is a beefed-up version of the industry-standard hard rake. We designed this rake to tackle even the most rigorous horticultural and landscaping tasks. Use it to grade, level, and smooth surfaces. It makes backfilling, cultivating, and breaking up soil a breeze. It is also excellent for moving, pushing, gathering, screening, and separating material. Its uses are endless!
This A.M. Leonard rake offers the same quality and consistency you have come to expect from our brand. This tool is 100% made in the USA with pride! We back its incredibly quality with our lifetime warranty.
- Overall length (inches): 60-1/4
- Overall weight (pounds): 4
- Head material: Steel
- Head width (inches): 17
- Head thickness (inches): 1/4
- Tine count: 16
- Tine length (inches): 2-1/2
- Tine spacing (inches): 3/4
- Handle material: Wood
- Handle length (inches): 60
- Handle diameter (inches): 1-1/4
- Landscape rake
- Extra-thick steel head
- Tapered steel tines
- Structural steel tube "bombproof" handle connection
- Riveted head-to-handle connection
- Contoured American ash handle
- Proudly 100% made in the USA!
- Beefed up version of the industry-standard hard rake
- Tackles even the most rigorous horticultural and landscaping tasks
- Great for grading, leveling, smoothing, backfilling, cultivating, and much, much more
- Incredibly durable head-to-handle connection prevents separation
- Large diameter, contoured handle provides maximum comfort during use
- We cover this product with a lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.