Leonard Cape Cod Weeder with 60" Wood Handle
Out of stock
Estimated in stock on Nov 05, 2021 Remind Me!
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 20 for $31.22 each and save 8%Buy 55 for $20.45 each and save 40%
NOTE: This item is currently experiencing delivery delays. We recommend the following substitute product:
Our popular Cape Cod Weeder is now available with a 60-inch hardwood handle. Great performance from a standing position! This weeder's classic design aerates, loosens, and cuts through soil to effectively dig out tough weeds from below the surface. A useful tool in greenhouse and field growing environments. The narrow tip comes in handy when breaking up soil, furrowing, planting, weeding around crop and irrigation lines. Its engineered to last a lifetime, featuring a hardened forged-steel blade that works through hard soil. The forged blade and shank are welded to a heavy gauge steel socket which is riveted to the hardwood handle. 68" overall length. Ship wt. 2.44 lbs. Lifetime Warranty.
- Blade Material: Forged steel
- Cutting Edge: 2-3/4"
- Handle Material: Hardwood
- Handle Length: 60"
- Overall Length: 68"
- Weight: 2.5lb
- Forged steel with a hardened blade edge holds up in tough soils
- Traditional "Cape Cod" design slices through soil, cutting weeds below the surface
- Extremely light weight yet strong
- 60" long handle offers great performance from a standing position
- Hardwood handle is finished for weather resistance
- Narrow tip useful for furrowing, planting, cultivating, aerating, and loosening soil
- Lifetime Warranty
- Ship wt. 2.5lb
Write Your Own Review