Classic Stainless Steel Soil Knife by A.M. Leonard, 6in Dual Edged Blade, Lifetime Warranty
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 3 for $21.73 each and save 3%Buy 6 for $21.28 each and save 5%
A true classic for a reason!The Leonard Classic Soil Knife gives you three landscaping tools in one. We equip this tool with a tapered six-inch stainless-steel blade. This blade features both a straight edge and a serrated edge. We design the one-piece molded composite handle with an extra-wide guard.
Use the Leonard Classic Soil Knife for nearly any digging, cutting, or sawing task. It excels at removing rocks, weeding, planting, dividing crowns, and cutting roots. The larger grip guard keeps your hand safe from the razor-sharp blade.
This knife is a classic for a reason! Our Classic Soil Knife has been a customer favorite for decades. Recommended by members of the National Home Gardening Club and by Gardening Products Review. Lifetime warranty!
Keep your Classic Soil Knife safe and sound with a Leonard Leather Sheath. Better yet, purchase both together with our Leonard Classic Soil Knife and Sheath Combo and save some money!
- Overall length (inches): 11-3/4
- Overall weight (pounds): 4/5
- Blade material: Stainless steel
- Blade length (inches): 6
- Blade width (inches): 1-3/4
- Handle material: Composite plastic
- Handle length (inches): 5-3/4
- Stainless-steel blade with matte finish
- Tapered blade features both a straight and a tapered edge
- One-piece molded composite handle
- Extra-wide grip guard
- Dual-edged blade allows you to dig, cut, or saw
- Extra-wide guard protects your hands
- Excels at nearly any landscaping task
- Critically-acclaimed by both amateur and professional gardeners
Product Warranty Information
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive Lifetime Warranty program. Please click here for details.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!