Deluxe Soil Knife And Sheath Kit by A.M. Leonard, 6in Blade, Lifetime Warranty
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 3 for $31.93 each and save 1%Buy 6 for $31.73 each and save 2%
Combine a soil knife and sheath to save some cash!
Combine a soil knife and sheath to save some cash!This kit combines a 4752 - Leonard Deluxe Stainless-Steel Soil Knife and a 4750S - Leonard Leather Sheath. The Leonard Deluxe Soil Knife features a 6-inch Swedish stainless-steel blade. This dual-edged blade combines a serrated edge and a sharp edge. A built-in cutting notch slices through twine and plant ties. We equipped it with a one-piece molded composite handle.
We designed the Leonard Leather Sheath to fit our standard and deluxe soil knives. We make it using high-quality leather. Attach it with either the built-in belt slot or the included metal clip.
The Leonard Deluxe Stainless-Steel Soil Knife works well for nearly any task. Use it to plant bulbs, flowers, and herbs. Its razor-sharp edge cleanly slices through plant roots, weeds, twine, or plant ties. When you finish the job, store it in the handy sheath until you need it again.
Combine these two tools and save some of your well-earned dollars. We engineer all our products to provide you with years of use. We cover the sheath with a one-year warranty and the soil knife with our lifetime warranty!
- Blade material: Stainless steel
- Blade length (inches): 6
- Blade width (inches): 1-3/4
- Handle material: Plastic
- Handle color: Orange
- Handle length (inches): 5-3/4
- Overall length (inches): 11-3/4
- Sheath material: Leather
- Sheath length (inches): 11
- Sheath width (inches): 3-3/4
- Soil knife and sheath combination
- Stainless-steel dual-edged blade
- Extended dual-cut serrated edge
- Built-in twine-cutting notch and depth markers
- Bright orange composite handle with a wide guard
- Large diameter hook opening in the handle
- High-quality leather sheath
- Blade combines a straight edge and a serrated edge
- Dual-cut serrated edge gives you the sharpest edge possible
- Blade markings ensure you plant at the ideal depth
- Cutting notch cuts twine and plant ties as you go and eliminates the need to switch tools
- One-piece molded composite handle provides a comfortable grip and increases control
- Wider guard protects your hand
- Hole in the handle allows you to hang the knife neatly on your peg rack
- Sheath protects blade when not in use
- Easily attaches to belt or pants
Product Warranty Information
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive Lifetime Warranty program. Please click here for details.
Write Your Own Review