Leonard Double Cut Hand Pruners, 1-inch Cutting Capacity
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 30 for $62.16 each and save 4%Buy 80 for $51.50 each and save 21%
Unique design for delicate, no-crush, clean cuts plus the blades are durable, hard high carbon steel for a lifetime of use!Lifetime warranty. Two sharpened blades come together evenly to make clean cuts without crushing delicate stems. Clean cuts heal faster, causing less stress on plants and less risk of disease. Polished stainless high carbon steel blades have a 1.625-inch cutting edge and a Rockwell hardness of 54 +/- 2, making them incredibly durable for a lifetime of use. Includes metal safety latch and one-piece molded composite handles. Lifetime warranty. 1-inch cutting capacity; 8.25-inch overall length; weight of 9 oz. Jack at The Gardening Products Review gave our double cut pruner a try and stated "I would definitely add a pair of these pruners to my gardening bag", concluding that it was "a quality pruner for super clean cuts up to 3/4 inch." Read the full review from GPReview here.
- Large 8 1/4" overall length
- Handles about 5"
- 1 5/8" cutting edge
- 1" cutting capacity
- Metal safety latch
- One piece molded composite handles.
- Polished stainless high carbon steel blades
- A unique design! Two sharpened blades come together evenly on top of each other to make clean cuts without crushing delicate stems
- Clean cuts heal faster, causing less stress on plants and less risk of disease
- Polished stainless high carbon steel blades have a Rockwell hardness of 52+/-54, making them incredibly durable for a lifetime of use
- Good for cutting anything from delicate roses to tough branches
Additional Product Information
A.M. Leonard, Inc. warrants all its tools identified with the "A.M. Leonard Lifetime Warranty" to be free from material defects for the life of the tool.
Write Your Own Review