Leonard Fertilizer Tablets for Containers 14-4-6 Controlled Release 3 to 4 Months 12 grams
Out of stock
Estimated in stock on Jun 03, 2022 Remind Me!
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 20 for $104.76 each and save 8%Buy 55 for $68.62 each and save 40%
NOTE: This item is currently experiencing delivery delays. We recommend the following substitute product:
A great value! Slow release nutrition that delivers bigger and healthier plants for strong growth!Compare the value! Leonard's fertilizer tablets eliminate the need for measuring small quantities of dry fertilizer, and provide a scientifically safe plant food. Designed to deliver bigger, healthier, greener plants at a value price! Slow release, ureaformaldehyde for prolonged release nitrogen.Container Formula, 14-4-6, 3-4 Month: For top dressing of containerized plants. Watering cycles break down tablets to disperse over time. Includes 2.1% sulfur, 1.1% calcium, 0.62% Iron. 12 gram tablets; box of 900.
- 14-4-6 formula
- 3-4 month 12 gram tablets
- Minors consist of chlorine, calcium, sulfurs and iron
- 900 tablets per case
- 25 lb case
- 3 to 4 month lifespan High nitrogen formula Larger tablet size Tablet is placed on surface of container
- 3 to 4 month formula is ideal for climates with shorter growing seasons, where long-span fertilization is not needed, or when the plant will not stay in the pot long. Higher nitrogen means larger overall plant growth and greener leaves. Larger tablets mean fewer per container. Since you only have to put the tablets on the surface, application is quick.
- This product is covered by A.M. Leonard's down-to-earth guarantee.
Write Your Own Review