Leonard Heavy Duty Coarse Broom Plastic Fibers 24in Wide With Steel Handle
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 30 for $48.75 each and save 6%Buy 75 for $36.75 each and save 29%
Compare and Save! We've included all of the great features of the name brand and then went one better by adding a steel handled version. Built to last with a high quality hardwood block (3" x 1 1/8"). Highly concentrated 4.25" bristles clear a wide swath. 60" steel handle has a strong steel connector and powder coated braces. Bristles are held by galvanized steel fasteners for durability. Wooden block is lacquer coated for long life. 24" head, 60" steel handle. Lifetime warranty.
- 24" wide head
- Hardwood block is 3" x 1 and 1/8"
- 60" steel handle
- Steel braces
- Poly bristles are 4 and 1/4" long
- Steel braces connect the broom head to the handle Bright-orange stiff poly bristles Bristles are held by galvanized steel fasteners Wooden block is lacquer coated for long life Orange painted steel handle
- Steel braces add to the stability and strength of the head/handle connection Poly bristles have a long lifespan, resist moisture and push the most debris over most surfaces Steel fasteners holding the bristles add to the overall broom durability Lacquer coating on wood block protects the finish and adds to overall wear-resistance The orange handle adds to visibility, keeping it from getting lost in the workplace The steel handle is lightweight and strong
- A.M. Leonard, Inc. warrants all its tools identified with the "A.M. Leonard Lifetime Warranty" to be free from material defects for the life of the tool.
Write Your Own Review