Leonard Hitch-N-Horse Sawhorse
Out of stock
Estimated in stock on Jun 07, 2022 Remind Me!
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 30 for $69.37 each and save 7%Buy 75 for $48.62 each and save 35%
Each set supports up to 500 pounds!The Leonard Hitch-N-Horse is a construction grade sawhorse designed to adapt to multiple project needs. Its high-impact poly construction is extremely weather-resistant and will never rust. Each individual set supports up to 500 pounds; each pair supports up to 1,000 pounds! The unique, three-piece design of the Leonard Hitch-N-Horse features a bridge that connects the legs of the sawhorse. When using the bridge, the legs fold flat for easy storage. The bridge measures 14-5/8 inches wide across the top and has a cut out in the side to accept a standard 2x4. Two horses can be connected by any length 2x4 to create a work support on which to lean tools and materials. Use this same setup as a safety partition or roadway barricade. And there is a 3-inch diameter hole in each leg that can support pipe and rebar while cutting. This versatile and durable work support not only doubles as a job site and road safety barricade. You can remove the top bridge and replace it with a 2X4 or 2X6. Use a 1/2-inch drill bit to place your pinholes at the desired length. Use two sets to make a work table and utilize as a saw stand, storage area, surface to review job site prints, organize materials, assemble parts, and more! Each set includes two legs, one bridge, and four pins. We cover this American-made product with our lifetime warranty!
- Material: Poly
- Weight (pounds): 12
- Assembled height (inches): 33-1/4
- Width of leg (inches): 20-1/2
- Width of base (inches): 36-1/2
- Width across top bridge (inches): 14-5/8
- Construction-grade sawhorse
- High-impact poly construction
- High-visibility Safety Orange stands out on the job site - day or night
- Each set supports up to 500 pounds / 1,000 pounds per pair
- Legs fold in flat for storage
- Middle bridge features a cut out that accepts 2X4
- Three-inch diameter hole in each leg supports pipe, tube, or rebar
- Change out bridge for a customizable width
- Each set includes two legs, one cross bracket, and four locking pins
- Made in the USA!
- High-impact poly construction is extremely tough and weather resistant
- Link on set to another for use as a barricade
- Job site and Road Safety product useful for directing traffic and creating job site partitions
- Doubles as a work support to lean tools and materials
- Use two to create a custom-sized worktable
- Pop up worktable has virtually endless uses - saw stand, parts assembly, organize materials, review job site prints, and more!
- Use 3-inch diameter cutout to hold PVC pipe, steel tube, or rebar for cutting
We cover this product with a lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.
Write Your Own Review