Leonard Leather Sheath for 4750 and 4752 Soil Knife
Protect the knife, both while working and when you store it!Leonard Sheath for the 4750 and 4752 Soil Knife. Top grain leather, stitched and riveted. Attaches with belt slot or metal clip.
- 11" long
- 3.75" wide at top
- Both riveted and sewn together
- Metal belt clip
- Belt loops too
- Hole at top for storage
- Leonard's own sheath is made of quality leather with clip-on action for safe keeping. May be pictured with soil knife, sold seperatly.
- Keeps your knife handy, without putting holes in your back pocket
- Clip to belt or pocket for easy on/off
- May also be secured to belt through belt loops
- Keep on a web-belt with other tools, when you are ready to work, just put on the entire belt
- Protect the knife, both while working and when you store it
- Leather is both stitched and riveted together for extra durability
- A.M. Leonard's down to earth guarantee. This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's full one year warranty against manufacturer defects for products when used under normal conditions.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!