Leonard Long-Lasting Nursery Marker Pen
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 5 for $20.21 each and save 3%Buy 10 for $19.79 each and save 5%
Our felt marker outlasts all others
The Leonard Long-Lasting Nursery Marker Pen features a fine felt tip and a metal housing. This black marker is waterproof and permanent. It dries nearly instantly and leaves a non-smearing mark. A snug-fitting cap prevents the marker from drying out. This nursery pen marks on anything but is best for plastic tags and labels. The ink will not wash off, nor will it fade in sunlight. To open the pen, hold the cap with one hand and the pen with your other hand. Simultaneously pull and twist the lid clockwise. Even those expensive name brand permanent markers fade if left in the sun. The Leonard Nursery Marker Pen outlasts all others!
Do not twist counter-clockwise when removing the cap from this pen. Doing so may unscrew the tip from the base, causing damage to the pen
Instant drying, water-proof, non-smearing, permanent. Best for plastic tags and labels, marks on anything! Black. Pack of 5
- Pack of 5.
- Ink color: Black
- Point: Fine
- Tip material: Felt
- Black felt-tip marking pen
- Fine point writing tip
- Metal housing
- Waterproof and fade-resistant
- Snug-fitting cap
- Marks on nearly any surface, but works best with plastic tags and labels
- Outlasts all other marking pens
- Dries nearly instantly for a non-smearing finish
- Waterproof and fade-resistant ink will not wash off or fade in the sun
- Metal housing improves overall durability
- Question: How do I remove the cap!?Answer: Hold the cap with one hand and the pen with the other. Simultaneously pull and twist the lid clockwise (like you are screwing it on). If you twist counterclockwise (like you are unscrewing the lid), you may unscrew the tip from the base, causing damage to the pen.
Write Your Own Review