Leonard Narrow Shrub Rake, 54in Handle
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 30 for $12.72 each and save 8%Buy 75 for $8.33 each and save 40%
Ideal for small spaces!Need a rake to work between shrubs, perennials, and other tight places? Leonard's 8" Spring Rake will make the job easier. Continuous steel flat tines and reinforced spring heads. 54" hardwood handle. 8" wide, 10 tines. Ship wt 2 lb.
- 8 in wide head
- 54 in x 1 in hardwood handle
- 1" thick handle
- Head bolts to the handle
- Durable reinforced spring tines
- 1" diameter, not 7/8" (or even less) gives easier grip, less hand fatigue, and greater durability
- 54" long, not 48" for more comfort and longer reach
- The head isn't just held in place with a screw or a pin, the bolt goes all the way through the handle. This one will just never get loose and sloppy
- The tines are reinforced with an additional spring, to help you 'dig in' to a pile of wet leaves when you have to, without damaging the rake
- Rake leaves, grass, or other debris, lightly de-thatch your lawn, level mulch or wood chips, clean out beds, pull pruning clippings out of shrubbery like taxus (Japanese yew), or use upside down after seeding grass to mix the seed in the top layer of soil
- We cover this product with a lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.
Write Your Own Review