Leonard Pole Pruner Kit with Orange Fiberglass Poles, Saw Not Included
Out of stock
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 30 for $140.09 each and save 6%Buy 75 for $103.48 each and save 31%
A.M. Leonard Combo Pruner with Fiberglass Poles - Made to our specifications!We designed this generous 1-3/4-inch cutting capacity pruner out of high-quality SK-5 Japanese steel. We then chrome-plated the cutting blade for long-lasting sharpness and durability. Finally, we added a sap groove to the bypass pruner to keep the cutting blade clear of excess buildup. A 2-pulley operation provides extra leverage for larger cuts. This kit includes:
- 750P Leonard Pole Pruner Head with rope and adapter installed (1)
- FP600 6-foot Hollow Core Fiberglass Poles - Orange (2)
- Made to our specifications. The best pole pruner combination at the best price.
- Equipped with two-pulley operation for extra leverage on large cuts.
- Bypass pruner features a sap groove to keep cutting area clear of excess buildup
- Pruner head comes mounted on wood adaptor, ready to use the moment it arrives. We include everything that you need.
- One of the few pruner heads around that comes with rope already attached
- Includes fiberglass poles:
- Lightweight yet very strong:
- 2-1/2 times stronger than wood
- Have a longer life with no splintering
- Orange color provides visibility, which helps keep you from leaving one behind at a job site
- Snap lock coupling for quick, secure mounting
- Female ferrule on top, male ferrule bottom so you can lock two or more together
- Resistant to electricity, but it is important to note it is not insulated against shock.
A.M. Leonard covers this product with a lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.
Write Your Own Review