Leonard Poly Snow Pusher
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 20 for $31.66 each and save 1%Buy 55 for $30.57 each and save 4%
New blade additive provides anti-stick property designed to minimize snow build up!Weapons for efficient, fast snow removal! We've combined features to provide a great snow pusher at a great price. Now blades include an additive that provides an anti-stick property, designed to minimize snow build up. This additive also offers increased abrasion resistance to further reduce blade wear. Continuous blade front rolls more snow forward during use and also provides maximum capacity for removal of deep snow. Reinforcement ribs on back of blade provide the strength needed when cutting through to the surface. This feature also allows for a low profile front eliminating chances of sticking snow. Shovel handle is a large 1-1/4 in diameter, made from American Ash with a strong poly D-grip. Blade: 24 in x 11 in. Overall length: 52-1/2 in.
- Blade: 24" x 11"
- Handle is 1 and 1/4" thick
- Overall length: 52 1/2"
- Handle length 41" from top of blade
- Strong Poly D-grip
- Laquered ash handle
- Raised sides on the blade
- No wear strip
- The poly D-grip can handle heavy loads, and is wide enough to take a gloved hand
- The lacquered handle resists moisture
- The raised sides deflect snow inward to help "push" it and channel it forward
- Both AMLSP24 Replacement Blade and AMLSP24S Replacement Blade with Steel Wear Strip are available.
- an anti-stick property, designed to minimize snow build up.
- Increased abrasion resistance to further reduce blade wear.
Additional Product Information
- Product is covered by A.M Leonard's one-year guarantee against manufacturer defects.
Write Your Own Review