Leonard Pyrecan Ready to Use Insecticide 1 Quart
Kills insects in all stages of development!Leonard PyrecanInsecticide is a ready to use natural insect control method. Its two active ingredients, Pyrethrin and canola oil, are extremely effective in killing nuisance insects.
Pyrethrin is a compound derived from the Chrysanthemum plant. Pyrethrin acts by binding to insect's sodium channels and stopping nerve signals. Canola oil, a refined vegetable oil, repels insects by altering the outer layer of the leaf surface and serving as an insect irritant.
Pyrecan kills all stages of the insect, from egg to adult. It is great for vegetables, fruits, ornamentals, shrubs, trees, and houseplants. See product label for application instructions.
We can ONLY sell/ship this product to customers in the following state(s): Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania
- Dual-acting insecticide
- Ready to use formulation
- Natural active ingredients
- Controls many species including ants, adelgids, aphids, armyworms, bagworms, beetles, borers, caterpillars, leafhoppers, loopers, mites, scale, squash bugs, webworms, thrips, weevils, and whiteflies
- Kills insects in all stages of development
- Great for use on vegetables, fruits, ornamentals, shrubs, trees, and houseplants
- Ready to use formula is easy to apply
Additional Product Information
Write Your Own Review