Leonard Round Point, Open Back Shovel w/ 48" Ash Handle
Out of stock
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 35 for $27.80 each and save 8%Buy 100 for $19.25 each and save 36%
NOTE: This item is currently experiencing delivery delays. We recommend the following substitute product:
An affordable option for outfitting your whole crew!Our shovel line begins with the open back shovel. Low price and low weight make this a popular choice. We start with a tough 14 gauge blade, and then add a variety of top quality handle options. Other common features of our open back shovels include: forward turned steps for stable foot support, strong tempered steel blades, and coatings that resist rust. A terrific value.
- 48" White Ash handle
- Blade size is 8-1/2" x 11-1/2"
- 4.5 lbs.
- 14 ga. heat-treated blade
- 5.75 blade lift
- While our line of Crew Tools are not the same quality as our high-end Leonard Lifetime Tools, their main feature is they are much better quality than many comparable priced items found at the mass merchant and hardware chains or the low end of the national brand items
- Turned step
- Round point style
- Open back blade with 9" tab socket
- Riveted connection handle to blade
- An economical way to outfit your entire crew. This one won't break the bank if one gets left at a job site, or run over by a truck!
- White Ash is the best wooden handle material known, lightweight but very durable
- Handle lacquered for weather resistance
- Handle widens slightly at the end to provide firm hand grip
- Riveted, 9" tab socket minimizes handle breakage
- Deeply curved bowl makes it easier to carry soil, gravel, or other product from one location to another
- High blade lift
A.M. Leonard covers this product with a lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.
Write Your Own Review