Sheep Shear With Vinyl-Coated Grips by A.M. Leonard
A trusted design for over a century!
This Leonard Sheep Shear features angled, tempered steel blades. These hollow-ground blades measure 5-3/4 inches in length. We added vinyl-coated grips to the handles of these shears.
These orange grips provide slip-resistance and insulate the steel. The traditional sheep shear has been a popular tool for well over a century. These versatile shears tackle a wide range of cutting and trimming tasks.
Their angled design contacts with only the cutting edge, reducing friction and wear to the blade. This design also eliminates problems caused by sap buildup within the blade. We have our shears produced in an area of Italy known for their cutlery. The design of these shears results in no individual parts to wear out or loosen over time. Pick up a pair today and discover how versatile they can be!
- Material: Steel
- Overall length (inches): 12-7/10
- Overall weight (pounds): 1
- Blade length (inches): 5-3/4
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive 30-Day Down to Earth Guarantee. Click Here for more Details.
- Angled, tempered steel blades
- Orange, vinyl-coated handle grips
- Tackle a wide range of cutting and trimming jobs
- Popular design for well over a century
- No individual parts to wear or loosen
- Not effected by sap buildup
- Orange grips insulate the steel and add slip-resistance
- 0.93 pounds
The blades on the Leonard Sheep Shear with Vinyl Coated Grips measure 5 3/4 inches in length.
What is the overall length of the Leonard Sheep Shear with Vinyl Coated Grips?
The overall length of the Leonard Sheep Shear with Vinyl Coated Grips is 12 7/10 inches.
What is the weight of the Leonard Sheep Shear with Vinyl Coated Grips?
The overall weight of the Leonard Sheep Shear with Vinyl Coated Grips is 1 pound.
What makes the Leonard Sheep Shear with Vinyl Coated Grips a popular tool for over a century?
The Leonard Sheep Shear with Vinyl Coated Grips is a popular tool for well over a century due to its versatile nature, reliability in a wide range of cutting and trimming tasks, and the design that eliminates sap buildup, reduces friction and wear to the blade, and prevents individual parts from wearing or loosening over time.