Leonard Snow Shovel with Steel Wear Strip
Out of stock
Estimated in stock on Oct 29, 2021 Remind Me!
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 20 for $32.34 each and save 2%Buy 55 for $30.44 each and save 7%
NOTE: This item is currently experiencing delivery delays. We recommend the following substitute product:
Same great features and toughness as the original A118P, but now with the added durability and scraping power of a metal wear strip edge! New blade additive provides anti-stick property designed to minimize snow build up! Add to your arsenal of weapons for efficient, fast snow removal. We've combined features to provide a great snow pusher at a great price. Now blades include an additive that provides an anti-stick property, designed to minimize snow build up. This additive also offers increased abrasion resistance to further reduce blade wear. Continuous blade front rolls more snow forward during use and also provides maximum capacity for removal of deep snow. Reinforcement ribs on back of blade provide the strength needed when cutting through to the surface. This feature also allows for a low profile front eliminating chances of sticking snow. Shovel handle is a large 1-1/4" diameter, made from American Ash with a strong poly D-grip. Blade: 24"x 11". Overall length: 52-1/2".
- Strong Poly D-Grip
- Laquered American Ash handle
- Raised sides on the blade
- Metal wear strip riveted to the poly blade edge
- The poly D-grip can handle heavy loads and is wide enough to take a gloved hand
- The laquered handle resists moisture
- The raised sides deflect snow inward to help "push" and channel it forward
- Blades now include an additive that provides an anti-stick property to minimize snow build up
Product is covered by A.M Leonard's one-year guarantee against manufacturer defects.
Write Your Own Review