Leonard Stainless Steel Soil Tool
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 100 for $20.28 each and save 8%Buy 260 for $13.28 each and save 40%
A new member to the Leonard family of tools!Our new Hybrid Soil Tool's blade is tapered with a flat spading tip that cuts easily into soil. Use to create small planting holes or dig deep to remove weeds. The serrated cutting edge cuts creeping grasses for defined landscape edges and is capable of dividing perennials due to the stout, 7 in blade length. Added blade depth toward the handle allows for shallow scooping of materials. The 1-1/4 in diameter handle measures 6 inches in length, enough room for a second hand to tackle tough tasks. Designed with curved handle for multiple hand positions and increased comfort. Knuckle guard incorporated into handle adds protection when using close to other objects or surfaces. 13 in Overall Length. Heat treated stainless steel blade. Weight .3lb
- 7in blade
- Overall length is 13"
- 1-1/8in spading tip
- Tip - Spading Tip - 1-1/8in straight spading tip cuts through roots.
- Tapered Blade - Tapered blade slices into soil.
- Curved Handle - Curved handle provides more comfortable hand position.
- Extended Grip - Additional space for two handed use.
- Knuckle Guard - Knuckle guard incorporated into handle.
A.M. Leonard, Inc. warrants all its tools identified with the "A.M. Leonard Lifetime Warranty" to be free from material defects for the life of the tool.
Write Your Own Review