Leonard Steel Scoop Shovel with Size 10 Blade and D-Grip Handle
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 20 for $66.82 each and save 4%Buy 50 for $57.55 each and save 17%
All steel durability for a long life.National brand quality at an economical A.M. Leonard price. Deeply scooped, especially near the handle, to move more material in every load. Great for soil, compost, mulch, sand, feed, seed and more.Lifetime warranty.Features a 28-inch ash D-grip handle and 16 gauge carbon steel blade. Blade is 14-1/2-inches x 18-inches.
- Blade is 14.5" wide X 18" long
- 'D' grip handle is 28" long
- Overall length about 44.5"
- Shipping weight 7.5 lbs.
- Quality high carbon steel blade
- Blade is 16 ga.
- Leonard signature orange color on sides of 'D' grip
- Open back style
- Handle riveted into socket
- 'D' grip through riveted onto handle
- Yes, this one weighs more than either plastic or aluminum, but if you are using a scoop shovel on concrete or asphalt, there is no comparison in the length of service you will get with steel!
- National brand quality at Leonard's economical pricing
- Blade deeply scooped, especially near the handle, to handle more material per load
- Sides of the front edge of the blade are turned up slightly to move material onto the blade and toward the center, not push it off to the side
- Open back design to save on weight
- 'D' grip handle for comfort and ease of use
- Sides of the 'D' grip are bright orange for visibility
- We cover this product with our lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.
Write Your Own Review