Leonard Turf Spreader, Powder Coated Frame
Maximize Precision and Comfort with Leonard Turf Spreader
They just don't get any better than this! State-of-the-art spreader, designed with the user in mind, and packed full of features. Precise spread applications with variety of materials, is achieved by flow control at the gate and on-the-go fingertip control at the handle. The broad stance and full foot rest maximize stability, yet allow you to maintain a full stride in comfort due to the extended length handle. Welded/bolted frame is strong and provides corrosion resistance for long service life.
Hopper is made of high strength Polyethylene making it flexible with excellent cold impact strength. Setting adjustment is quick with easy-view rate control. The positive linkage and spring loaded on/off control ensures quick, controlled start/stops. Large 13" pneumatic tires roll easily over smooth and rough terrain.
Includes screen and hopper cover. 100 lb. capacity, 8-12' spread width, 13" diameter pneumatic tires, 3/16" poly hopper. Ship wt. 41 lb.
- 100 lb. capacity (This is the weight capacity of the hopper and frame, not the volume. You may not be able to fit in 100 lbs. of a lightweight product, such as grass seed.)
- 13" pneumatic tires
- Poweder coated steel frame
- 1" diameter frame tubing
- 1.8 cubic foot hopper
- 27" from bottom of wheel to top of hopper
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive Lifetime Warranty Program. Click Here for more Details.
- 8-12' spread pattern
- Spring loaded on/off control
- Stainless steel axle and spinner shaft, powder coated steel frame
- Three port hopper with adjustable opening and agitation wire
- Unit has a front bumper guard, which can also be used for lifting the spreader
- Unique fingertip controls for "on the go" adjustments of spread pattern without stopping or stooping
- Calibrated for accurate application, no double spreading
- Perfectly balanced on a 1" diameter steel frame
- For winter use, this is good for ice melt (but not bagged or bulk rock salt)
- Fully enclosed gears, protected from dust and the salts of fertilizers
- Heavy-duty gears made of self-lubricating Nylatron GS have superior wear characteristics
- This spreader with its large air-filled tires is MUCH easier to push than ones with small, solid tires
- Large tires add stability and add to smooth operation
- Poly hopper will never rust, and is resistant to bumps and dents Instructions contain: - Assembly information - Parts list - Maintenance information - How to calibrate the spreader - How to determine effective width - Approximate conversion chart comparing other brand's settings with this spreader's settings
- 48 pounds
The weight capacity of the Leonard Turf Spreader is 100 lbs, but this is the weight capacity of the hopper and frame, not the volume. You may not be able to fit 100 lbs of a lightweight product, such as grass seed.
2. What is the spread pattern of the Leonard Turf Spreader?
The spread pattern of the Leonard Turf Spreader is 8-12 feet.
3. Does the Leonard Turf Spreader come with any adjustable controls?
Yes, the Leonard Turf Spreader comes with unique fingertip controls for "on the go" adjustments of spread pattern without stopping or stooping. It also has setting adjustments that are quick with easy view rate control.
4. Is the Leonard Turf Spreader suitable for winter use?
Yes, the Leonard Turf Spreader is suitable for winter use, specifically for ice melt (but not bagged or bulk rock salt). It has fully enclosed gears that are protected from dust and the salts of fertilizers. The heavy duty gears are made of self-lubricating Nylatron GS that have superior wear characteristics.