Max Grow Tube Tree Shelters, 48-Inch Length, Bundle of 5
Out of stock
Estimated in stock on May 02, 2023 Remind Me!
NOTE: This item is currently experiencing delivery delays. We recommend the following substitute product:
A mini-greenhouse for your seedlings!Max Grow Tube Tree Shelters feature a durable plastic construction. These UV-treated tubes have a flared top that protects the plant as it emerges from the shelter. A cuffed bottom provides support for the tube. The top has ventilation holes which allow for proper airflow. An unvented base protects the seedlings from chemical overspray. These 48-inch long tubes arrive nested in bundles of 5. Their diameters range from 3 to 4.5 inches. Secure them to stakes with the included zip ties. A razor line design makes these shelters naturally split as the plant grows. Max Grow Tube Tree Shelters act like a mini greenhouse for your seedlings. They create an ideal environment that accelerates plant growth. This environment increases terminal stem and root development. It also provides basic weed control and reduces stress caused by drought conditions. These tubes also protect your saplings from animals, wind, and equipment. Max Grow Tube Tree Shelters nurture and protect your plants for up to five years. Their 100% recycled plastic construction makes them a nature-friendly choice. These shelters are proudly manufactured in the USA! Installation of Max Grow Tube Tree Shelters requires the use of stakes. These tubes do not include any stakes.
- Length (inches): 48
- Tubes per bundle: 5
- Material: Recycled plastic
- Assembled diameter (inches): 3 to 4
- Tree shelters / grow tubes
- Durable plastic construction
- Made from 100% recycled materials
- Razor line design
- Includes zip ties and netting
- Made in the USA!
- Create an ideal environment for sapling growth
- Protects seedlings from animals, wind, and equipment
- Flared top protects the plant as it grows
- Cuffed bottom adds support
- Ventilation holes allow for proper airflow
- Unvented base protects seedlings from chemical overspray
Write Your Own Review