Milky Spore Granules, 20-Pound Bag
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 3 for $59.50 each and save 0%Buy 6 for $59.38 each and save 1%
Control grubs with this all-natural option!Milky Spore contains the all-natural bacterium Bacillus popilliae. This bacteria eliminates grubs by multiplying inside of the insect after ingestion. Once the grub dies, it releases billions of bacteria back into the soil for ongoing protection. This bag contains 20 pounds of Milky Spore granules.
Use Milky Spore granules to control Japanese beetles, June beetles, and many other types of lawn grubs. This product is excellent for turf, flower gardens, or vegetable gardens. It causes no harm to humans, pets, beneficial insects, or other animals. It is also safe to use around water sources. This 20-pound bag covers approximately 7,000 square feet.
Milky Spore is a perfect alternative to chemical-based grub killers. When applied correctly, it controls grubs and other insects for up to 10 years. Six applications over two years protects your yard for up to 15 years!
Apply in Spring or Summer before grub activity heightens using a spreader for even distribution. Water the application area within 24 hours after application. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
We are unable to sell or ship this product to customers in the following state(s): Alaska
- Active ingredient: Bacillus popilliae (0.00006%)
- Weight (pounds): 20
- Coverage area (square feet): 7,000
- All-natural grub control
- Ongoing protection
- Controls Japanese beetles, June beetles, and other lawn grubs
- Use on turf, flower or vegetable gardens, trees and shrubs, or ground covers
- Will not harm humans, pets, beneficial insects, or other animals
- Safe to use around water sources like wells, ponds, lakes, and streams
- Protects for 10 to 15 years depending on application method
Write Your Own Review