Monterey Mosquito Control, 1-Quart Bottle
Only 1 left
Controls more than just mosquitos!Monterey Mosquito Control contains the active ingredient bifenthrin. This product kills mosquitos that transmit the West Nile virus. This bottle contains 32 ounces (1 quart) of insecticide.
Use Monterey Mosquito Control as a foliar spray. Use it to eliminate mosquitos and many other insect species. This product also works on ants, aphids, bagworms, and mites. See the product label in the links section for more information.
Mix at a rate of 1-1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) per 128 ounces (1 gallon) of water. This mix covers approximately 125 square feet. Apply when signs of insect activity first appear. Spray directly onto your trees, shrubs, or lawn. Thoroughly wet foliage and avoid any runoff. Monterey Mosquito Control continues working for up to 6 weeks.
Always wear proper personal protective equipment. Review the product label before using this product.
- Active ingredient: Bifenthrin (0.3%)
- Volume (ounces): 32
- Mix rate: 1-1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) per 128 ounces (1 gallon) water
- Approximate coverage area (square feet): 125
- Approximate coverage per bottle (square feet): 2,625
- Contains bifenthrin
- Use as a foliar spray
- Eliminates mosquitos that transmit the West Nile virus
- Controls many other species of insects (see label for information)
- Continues working for up to 6 weeks
Product Warranty Information
- This product is covered by A.M. Leonard's Down-to-Earth guarantee. Click here for more details.
Write Your Own Review