Notch Gecko Steel Tree Climbers
Only 5 left
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 3 for $327.83 each and save 3%Buy 6 for $321.06 each and save 5%
A superb combination of comfort, weight, and affordability!Notch Gecko Tree Climbers feature a heavy-duty steel construction with a rustproof finish. These climbers adjust from 14-3/4 inches to 21 inches in 1/4-inch increments. The hot forged steel gaffs are replaceable. An offset leg stirrup allows for optimal leg positioning. The 4-inch wide upper pads are removable and hand-washable. Their high-density EVA design is durable yet extremely lightweight.
Notch Gecko Steel Tree Climbers meet ASTM F887 standard. These climbers support of to 350 pounds with gear. Their high-visibility coloration makes them easy to find on the jobsite.
The manufacturer covers these products with a limited lifetime warranty. This warranty covers defects in both materials and workmanship.
- Product weight (pounds per pair): 5.9
- Upper calf strap width (inches): 4
- Height adjustment range (inches): 14-3/4 to 21
- Height adjustment increments (inches): 1/4
- Lower straps (inches): 26
- Maximum capacity (pounds): 350
- Steel leg iron construction
- Rustproof finish
- Adjustable height
- Adjustable high-impact plastic molded cuff with integrated padding
- Offset leg stirrup
- Upper calf strap
- Replaceable high-density EVA padding
- Hot-forged replaceable steel gaffs
- Meets ATSM F887 standard
- Steel construction maximizes durability
- Adjustable features fit climbers of any size
- Upper straps are removable and hand-washable
- Offset leg stirrup optimizes leg positioning
- High-density EVA padding is strong yet lightweight
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go toÂ www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Write Your Own Review