PittMoss Peatlite PM1, 2.8 Cubic Feet
This item ships directly from our vendor. Please allow additional time for order processing and delivery. For additional details, please contact our customer service department.
Remarkable porosity, aeration, and moisture retention!PittMoss‚® Peatlite PM1 is a general-purpose growing medium. PittMoss‚® engineers this blend using recycled, natural cellulosic fibers like newspaper and cardboard. It also contains sphagnum peat moss, coarse perlite, dolomitic limestone, a wetting agent, and starter/supplemental fertilizers. This package contains 2.8 cubic feet of growing medium. PittMoss‚® Peatlite PM1 is great for use in seed germination, plug propagation, and as a growing medium. Use it with any greenhouse-grown flowering plants or vegetables. PittMoss‚® fibers encourage the natural formation of microbes and natural mycorrhizal fungi within the medium. PittMoss‚® offers remarkable porosity, aeration, and moisture retention. Its blend of recycled materials makes it an environmentally friendly growing medium. Click HERE for our complete selection of PittMoss‚® products.
- OMRI listed: No
- Package volume (cubic feet): 2.8
- Cellulosic blend (30%)
- Sphagnum peat moss (65%)
- Coarse perlite (5%),
- Dolomitic limestone (used as a pH adjuster)
- Wetting agent
- Starter and supplemental fertilizers
- Great for use in seed germination, plug propagation, and as a growing medium
- Use it with any greenhouse-grown flowering plants or vegetables
- Encourages the natural growth of microbes and natural mycorrhizal fungi
- Offers remarkable porosity, aeration, and moisture retention
Write Your Own Review