PittMoss Prime Soil Amendment, 75 Cubic Foot Supersack
This item ships directly from our vendor. Please allow additional time for order processing and delivery. For additional details, please contact our customer service department.
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 30 for $277.31 each and save 3%Buy 75 for $248.06 each and save 13%
One of the most revolutionary advancements in gardening and horticulture!PittMoss‚® Prime is a unique, organic soil conditioner. This OMRI-listed blend contains no added nutrients or fertilizers. PittMoss‚® is an engineered fiber made from organic, recycled natural cellulose fibers and natural mineral ingredients. This supersack contains 75 cubic feet of PittMoss‚® Prime. PittMoss‚® Prime combines the best qualities of peat moss, perlite, vermiculite, and coir. Use this product to mix with existing potting soils or compost. It improves soil conditions by increasing water holding, microbial activity, and air space. PittMoss‚® Prime is friendly to the environment as it utilizes recycled materials instead of sending them to landfills. Try it for yourself and find out why this is one of the most revolutionary advancements in gardening and horticulture in many decades. Click HERE for our complete selection of PittMoss‚® products. This product must ship via motor freight delivery. It is ineligible for any free or reduced shipping offers.
- OMRI listed: Yes
- Material: Cellulose fibers and added mineral ingredients
- Volume (cubic feet): 75
Product Shipping Restrictions
- Please Note: Due to shipping carrier restrictions this item ships via Motor Freight only.
- Organic soil amendment
- OMRI-listed for organic gardening
- Made from organic recycled materials
- Structurally comparable to peat moss
- Similar aeration qualities as perlite
- Nutrient absorption equivalent to vermiculite
- Holds moisture like coir
- Biological activity matches that of compost
- Use this product to mix with existing potting soils or compost
- Improves soil conditions by increasing water holding, microbial activity, and air space
Write Your Own Review