Razor-Back® Round-Point Open-Back Shovel
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 35 for $36.96 each and save 5%Buy 100 for $29.96 each and save 23%
Turned step for easier digging!The Razor-Back‚® Round-Point Open-Back Shovel features a 14-gauge steel blade. The blade measures 8-3/4 inches in width and 11-3/4 inches in length. Ames equips this shovel with a 48-inch hardwood handle. This shovel has an open-back design and a forward-turned step for extra digging power.The Razor-Back‚® Round-Point Open-Back Shovel is perfect for digging in hard, rocky soil. The forward-turned step provides a more secure foot placement. This security provides increased control when digging.Professionals choose Razor-Back‚® for strength and durability. This sturdy, round-point shovel is an essential part of any tool collection. Ames proudly makes this tool in the USA and backs it with a lifetime warranty!
- Overall length (inches): 58
- Overall width (inches): 8-3/4
- Overall weight (pounds): 5
- Blade material: Steel
- Blade thickness (gauge): 14
- Blade length (inches): 11-3/4
- Blade width (inches): 8-3/4
- Handle material: Wood
- Handle length (inches): 48
- Round-point shovel with open-back design
- North American hardwood handle
- Forward-turned step
- Made in the USA!
- Perfect for digging in hard, rocky soil
- Turned step allows for extra digging power
The manufacturer covers this product with a limited lifetime warranty.
Write Your Own Review