Single-Use Black Nitrile Gloves, Medium, Pack of 100
Out of stock
Estimated in stock on Jun 09, 2023 Remind Me!
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 3 for $29.63 each and save 3%Buy 6 for $29.14 each and save 4%
Nitrile gloves combine the benefits of both latex and vinyl!These black, powder-free gloves feature a high-quality nitrile construction. Their ambidextrous style fits either hand. A light texturing improves grip. An extra chlorination process, combined with a rolled cuff, makes them easy to put on, wear, and take off. Each box contains 100 size medium gloves. Nitrile gloves are the perfect alternative for those with an allergy to latex. They protect you when dealing with solvents, oils, greases, and some acids and bases. Use them for nearly any task from mixing fertilizers to washing your dishes. The black color hides any visible dirt, grime, and other contaminants. Nitrile gloves combine the benefits of both latex and vinyl gloves. They feel like latex gloves, yet they are much stronger, cost less, and feel more comfortable. The single-use design makes them a more cost-affordable option than vinyl.
- Size: Medium
- Material: Nitrile
- Color: Black
- Gloves per box: 100
- Black, powder-free nitrile gloves
- Ambidextrous style
- Lightly textured
- Rolled cuff design
- Combine the affordability of latex with the strength of vinyl
- Great for anyone allergic to latex
- Protect you from solvents, oils, greases, and some acids and bases
- Textured surface improves grip
- Rolled cuff makes them easy to put on and take off
Product Warranty Information
- This product is covered by A.M. Leonard's Down-to-Earth guarantee. Click here for more details.
Write Your Own Review