Spyker Pro 175 lb Capacity Powder Coated Tow Spreader
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 30 for $477.09 each and save 6%Buy 75 for $363.23 each and save 28%
Features industry-leading, commercial-duty gear systems!As with all Spyker spreaders, these tow-behind models have been built in the USA for over a century to guarantee durability and reliability. All with one-piece, welded frames, choose from a wide range of sizes to cover any acreage with the fewest refills.Tested and proven, these gear systems are built for life. All PRO Series® Spyker spreaders offer you Product Lifetime protection on Gear Systems.Super tough, one-piece welded, stainless steel 1 and 1/8 inch frame ensures maximum durability. Big capacity 175 lbs. capacity hoppers provide large coverage areas without stops. High quality with years of smooth, consistent performance. Positive (direct drive) On/Off operates smooth and easy. 13 inch pneumatic tires roll easily over smooth or rough terrain. Enclosed steel gears warranted for life. Equipped with Accu-Way® Spread Pattern Evener. Screen Included.
- 175 lbs. (80 kg) Capacity
- Powder Coated Frame
- Enclosed Metal Gears - Lifetime Warranty
- 13 X 5 inches (330mm x 127mm) Pneumatic Tires
- Positive On/Off (No Cables)
- Accu-way® Even Spread Pattern Adjustment
- Includes Screen
- Optional Cover (Shown)
- The Effective Spread Width ranges from 4 - 12 feet wide depending on the volume/density, particle size of the material, and rate of travel.
Accu-way® feature for even spread pattern adjustment is available on this model. Accu-way®, a Spyker innovation, supports the proper, consistent distribution of material being applied. Adjustable in seconds, Accu-way® assists you in preventing overspreading and striping of turf. Eliminating waste and enhancing the performance of each application, Accu-way® is the way to a more accurate application.
- The enclosed gears do not get dirty or fouled
- The metal rod used for the on/off is more precise than the cables they used to use
Additional Product Information
Write Your Own Review