The Andersons 19-0-6 Turf Fertilizer with 0.21% Barricade Pre-Emergent Herbicide, 50 lb Bag
Fertilize and stop grassy and broadleaf weeds with one convenient formula!Strong in nitrogen, this blend does an exceptional job for that spring greenup. 50% of the total nitrogen is derived from Fortify-N, a proprietary nitrogen management tool that has been proven to prolong desirable turf color up to 8 weeks. With an active ingredient of prodiamine, the pre-emergent herbicide will provide excellent pre-emergent control of grassy and broadleaf weeds in established turfgrasses and lawns. Controls annual grass weeds including crabgrass, goosegrass, annual foxtail, poa annua; and broadleaf weeds including common chickweed, knotweed, henbit, prostrate spurge, common purslane and more!
Consistently sized particles reduce segregation potential. 50 lbs per 11,100 sq ft for low coverage; per 8,300 sq ft for medium coverage; per 5,400 sq ft for high coverage. We recommend, that for crabgrass control, you apply after April 20th for southern Illinois, southern Indiana, and Kentucky; after May 10th for Ohio, northern Indiana, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and northern Illinois; and after May 30th for Michigan. Please call for pallet pricing (40 bags). 50 lb bag. Ship wt 50 lb.
- 19-0-6 fertilizer formula
- Contains 0.21% Barricade herbicide
- Active ingredient Prodiamine
- 50 lb bag
- 11,100 sq ft for low coverage; per 8,300 sq ft for medium coverage; per 5,400 sq ft for high coverage
- For pre-emergence control of grassy and broadleaf weeds in established turfgrass (except golf course putting greens) and lawns
- An easy method of fertilizing and preventing weed germination in one formula
Write Your Own Review