TransFilm Anti-Transpirant Spray, 2.5 Gallons Concentrate
Only 2 left
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 3 for $181.47 each and save 0%Buy 6 for $181.27 each and save 0%
Protect golf greens from dessication and reduce moisture loss from the leaves of plants and trees!Spray and apply to leaf surfaces to relieve water stress. This coating leaves a thin film of anti-transpirant that creates a water-impermeable layer that reduces moisture loss. TransFilm reduces transpiration, fights winter desiccation, drought, and transplant shock.
Don't pay the cost of replanting trees and turf, protect them! Plants suffer from losing too much water through the leaves or suffer from excessive transpiration year round. This easy-to-use spray complements your water management program, and can increase transplant survival. Held in aquaeous emulsion, for uniform plant coverage and application ease. 2.5 Gallon concentrate.
Other uses include:
- Prolong snow mold fungicide residual
- Reduce transplant shock
- Prevent windburn, sunscald, and salt air damage
- Extend life of palleted sod
- Reduce plant water requirements during drought
- Protect golf greens from winter dessication
An emulsion of polyethylenes - polyterpenes for protection from water loss due to wind, heat, drought and transplant shock. In the winter when the ground freezes making water unavailable, evergreens are especially susceptible to water loss damage. Product comes in a one-gallon jug. Works on conifers, evergreens, deciduous trees, as well as turfgrass, annuals, perennials, and vegetables. Product label is under "Links" below.
Product Warranty Information
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive 30-Day Down to Earth Guarantee. Click Here for more Details.
- Protects golf greens from dessication
- Reduces moisture loss from plants and trees
- Relieves water stress
- Fights winter desiccation, drought, and transplant shock
- Complements water management program
- Increases transplant survival
- Prolongs snow mold fungicide residual
Product Shipping Weight
- 21.6 pounds
Frequently Asked Questions
QUESTION: Can you mix Transfilm with deer repellents? ANSWER: Yes. If the repellent is a water soluble like our Plantskydd, simply mix it in the tank with the Transfilm. If it is a liquid like Deer Away or Hinder, apply the deer repllent first, and within a few hours apply the Transfilm. In either application, make sure you have at least one full day of above-freezing weather when applying.
Write Your Own Review