Tree Hugger Tree Bracing Kits
Efficient, economical, and environmentally friendly!The Tree Hugger® Tree Brace is a revolutionary tree support system. Tree Hugger® manufactures these kits using the highest quality high-density plastic and heavy-duty steel hardware. The Tree Hugger® bracing system utilizes a standard 2 x 4 (sold separately) to support your tree. Each kit includes three Tree Hugger® support holders, two steel bands with quick-engage clips, three tree cushion squares with adhesive strips, and a protective cardboard pad. Choose from either fixed opening or an adjustable opening options below. Tree Hugger® Tree Bracing Kits limit the movement of the tree and stabilize roots for proper establishment. These supports are ideal for newly planted trees, top-heavy trees, palms, and trees in areas where high winds are frequent. Use them with trees that measure 6 to 12 inches in diameter. Once installed, leave your Tree Hugger® on the tree for at least six months after planting. Use a composite 2 x 4 for an eco-friendly install. You can also wrap the trunk of your tree in burlap for additional protection. Tree Hugger® Tree Braces are efficient, economical, and environmentally friendly. The high-quality components allow you to reuse the braces season after season. Installation requires no special tools and takes as little as five minutes. Tree Hugger® proudly manufactures these kits in the USA!
- Efficient, economical, and environmentally friendly!
- Revolutionary tree support system
- High quality materials: high density plastic and heavy duty steel hardware
- Fixed opening design for easy installation
- Stabilizes roots for proper tree establishment
- Ideal for newly planted trees, top heavy trees, palms, and trees in areas with high winds
- Reusable season after season, proudly made in the USA
Write Your Own Review