Irrigation and protection in one package!Do you plant trees every year? Has your investment in trees been lost due to drought or extreme temperatures? Do you have difficulties in watering your trees on a regular basis? Take advantage of natural precipitation (rain and snow) by using a TreeDiaper„ treemat to reduce your dependence on manual watering. This product does it all!
- Automatic recharging rain/irrigation water (Almost maintenance free!!)
- Slow-releasing irrigation
- Weed control
- Root protection
- Soil erosion protection
- The TreeDiaper® TD24 is a hydration system perfect for shrubs and small trees
- Designed for rootball sizes around 12 inches, recommended to double the size of the TreeDiaper®
- Made with a 4" diameter inner hole, may not be suitable for multi-stem shrubs
- Easy to use, just soak in water and place around your plants
- Circular shape is versatile and can be placed on various soil types and topped with mulch for a natural look
- Durable materials ensure years of use, with dimensions of 24 inch diameter and 0.5 pounds in weight
- Keeps the ground cooler in summer and warmer in winter for optimal plant growth.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Question: How do you take care of TreeDiaper® tree and garden mats in the winter?
Answer: Just leave them where they are on the root zone to collect any precipitation, keep the roots warm and protected. Freezing will not damage the mats.
Write Your Own Review