Treegator Slow-Release Drip Irrigation Watering Bag, 20-Gallon
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 30 for $22.97 each and save 3%Buy 75 for $20.46 each and save 13%
Reduce watering frequency up to 50% and reduce plant shock!Provides a professional watering every time; 5-9 hour water flow rates; eliminates evaporation and run-off. If you plant trees, you need Treegator. Golf courses, parks, cities, nurseries, landscapers, DOT's, resorts and homeowners all love its simple, affordable tree watering technology. Nurseries - perfect for soaking trees before digging. 10 mil, UV polyester reinforced polyethylene with a 20 gallon capacity. One Treegator fits up to 3" caliper-zip two or three together to water up to 12" caliper trees. Dark green in color.
- Single bag holds approx. 20 gallons of water.
- Fits mininum 1 inch tree trunk up to a maximum 4 inch tree trunk (Zip 2 bags together to water 5 to 8 inch trees/2 bags=about 40 gallon setup)
- Made of green polyethylene with nylon webbing, black polypro straps and green nylon zippers.
- UV treated to withstand exposure to sunlight.
- 2 drip hole locations per bag-Standard drip time of 5 to 9 hours.
- Fill opening fits up to 3" diameter hose.
- Filled with water: 30" Tall x 18" Wide (at base)
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Place on tree trunk, with the zippers on the uphill side of the tree.
- Wrap both sides around trunk (1" to 4" dia. trunk*) until zippers meet.
- Two 20 gal. bags zipped together back-to-back - Fits 5 to 8" dia. trunk
- Zip sides of bag together from bottom to top.
- Lift tag to expose fill opening at top of bag.
- Insert hose into fill opening and begin filling with water.
- Fill bag to 1/4 capacity, then gently lift up on straps at top of bag to
- No more guess work- Provides a professional watering every time.
- Reduces watering frequency-Fill just once a week for most new tree plantings.
- Reduces the amount of time spent at tree- Setup and fill in less than 5 minutes.
- Saves water resources- 100% water absorption with little or no run-off.
- Deep water penetration with each application- Promotes deep root growth and reduces transplant shock.
5 Year limited manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship.
QUESTION: Can I fill the Treegator and then put it in place? ANSWER: The material used is strong but the Treegator should not be moved when filled with water. QUESTION: What are the black handles for at the top of the bag? ANSWER: These handles are used to keep the bag upright as you fill it. Do not use these handles to move the bag or to adjust the bag when it is full of water. The handles will tear off the bag if you try to pick it up when it is full.
Write Your Own Review