True Temper Round-Point Excavator Shovel
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 12 for $42.24 each and save 7%Buy 24 for $30.80 each and save 32%
Maximum penetration in even the toughest soils!The True Temper® Excavator Shovel features a forged, round-point design. Its oversized, open back blade measures 10-1/8-inch at its widest point and 12-1/2 inches long from its turn step. The solid core fiberglass handle measures 47 inches in length, bringing the overall tool length to 59 inches. True Temper® equips this tool with both a comfort turned step and a cushioned end grip. The unique blade design of the Temper® Excavator Shovel allows for maximum penetration in even the toughest soils. It is particularly good for digging in hard and rocky ground. The oversized blade offers an increased capacity to move more material per scoop. True Temper® designed this shovel to be efficient yet comfortable. The comfort turned steps give you a more secure foot placement. Its cushioned grip handle gives you a secure yet comfortable hold. True Temper® backs the quality of this tool with a 15-year warranty.
- Overall tool weight (pounds): 6
- Overall tool length (inches): 59
- Blade width at widest point (inches): 10-1/8
- Blade length from turn step (inches): 12-1/2
- Handle material: Fiberglass
- Handle length (inches): 47
- Handle lift (inches): 28
- Forged, round point shovel
- Oversized open back blade
- Increased scoop capacity
- Comfort turned steps
- Solid core fiberglass handle
- Cushioned end grip
- Unique blade design offers maximum penetration in hard and rocky soils
- Oversized blade allows you to move more material per scoop
- Comfort turned steps provide a secure foot placement
- Cushioned grip maximizes comfort during use
- The manufacturer covers this product with a 15-year warranty.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go toÂ www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Write Your Own Review