Weaver Work Positioning Saddle Four D Ring With Seat Straps and Extra Wide Back - Large
This item ships directly from our vendor. Please allow additional time for order processing and delivery. For additional details, please contact our customer service department.
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 3 for $243.52 each and save 2%Buy 6 for $240.88 each and save 3%
Four fixed dee saddle. Our most popular saddle! This saddle offers a seat strap with fixed D-rings for more stability. 1" neoprene leg straps keep the seat strap securely in place. The seat strap floats on the waist belt for easier positioning and is lined with soft brown leather. Specify size: Small 30-34"; Medium 34-38"; Large 38-42"; or XL 44-48". To pick correct size, use your typical jeans waist size for comparison. Add an inch to 1-1/2 inches to your waist size to find which range you fall under. For sizing, also take the amount of clothing to be worn into consideration when using the saddle. For example, winter work with many layers of clothing will require a slightly larger saddle, perhaps 2-3 inches larger than your usual waist size. This will compensate for the sum total of extra thickness caused by multiple layers of clothing needed when working in cold weather conditions.
- 5 1/2 inch wide waist back, foam saddle seating
- 1/4in. thick, foam sandwiched between layers of reinforced rubberized belting material
- Soft brown oil tanned top grain steer hide leather lining added
- 1-inch neoprene leg straps, four (4) 1 inch nylon webbing utility straps
- Two 2in. nickel plated snaps
- Roller on buckle helps reduce wear to nylon webbing
- New forged black anodized aluminum 2 inch dees angled for easier snap in
- Two accessory loops now in clear rubber tubes to resist wear; stitched in higher on the back for ease of use
- Weight 7 pounds
Manufacturer supplies a warranty against manufacturing defects.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go toÂ www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Write Your Own Review