Weaver Work Positioning Saddle Single Sliding D Ring And Individual Leg Straps - XL
Comfortable & Safe Weaver Work Positioning Saddle with Sliding D Ring
The pick of the pros for comfort, durability and safety.Single sliding ring saddle with individual leg straps. Models with sliding D-rings are designed for more freedom of movement. The front strap is reinforced with neoprene for extra durability.
Individual leg straps are 2" nylon and feature slip on pads for comfort. Specify size: Small 34-42"; Medium 37-45"; Large 38-42"; or XL 44-48". To pick correct size, use your typical jeans waist size for comparison.
Add an inch to 1-1/2 inches to your waist size to find which range you fall under. For sizing, also take the amount of clothing to be worn into consideration when using the saddle. For example, winter work with many layers of clothing will require a slightly larger saddle, perhaps 2-3 inches larger your usuall waist size. This will compensate for the sum total of extra thickness caused by multiple layers of clothing needed when working in cold weather conditions.
- One floating D-ring 6-inch wide waist back
- Waist back is foam-filled and lined with soft, brown, oil-tanned, top-grain, steer-hide leather
- Four nylon utility straps
- 2-inch nylon leg straps
- Neoprene reinforced nylon front strap
- D-rings now have forged black anodized aluminum side
- D-rings are angled for easier snap in
- Two accessory loops now in clear rubber tubes to resist wear; stitched in higher on the back for ease of use
- Weight 7 pounds
- Weaver Work Positioning Saddle Single Sliding D Ring And Individual Leg Straps
- The pick of the pros for comfort, durability and safety
- Single sliding ring saddle with individual leg straps
- Models with sliding D rings are designed for more freedom of movement
- Reinforced neoprene front strap for extra durability
- 2" nylon leg straps with slip on pads for comfort
- Available in Small, Medium, Large, and XL sizes with sizing guide
The Weaver Work Positioning Saddle is a comfortable and safe saddling option for gardening and landscaping professionals. It features a single sliding D-ring and individual leg straps for increased freedom of movement.
What sizes are available for the Weaver Work Positioning Saddle?
The Weaver Work Positioning Saddle comes in four different sizes: Small (34-42 inches), Medium (37-45 inches), Large (38-42 inches), and XL (44-48 inches). To choose the correct size, use your typical jeans waist size for comparison and add an inch to 1 1/2 inches to find your range. If you will be wearing multiple layers of clothing while working, consider choosing a slightly larger saddle to compensate for the added thickness.
What are the features of the Weaver Work Positioning Saddle?
The Weaver Work Positioning Saddle features a 6-inch floating D-ring, foam-filled waist back lined with soft, brown, oil-tanned, top-grain, steer hide leather, four nylon utility straps, 2-inch nylon leg straps with slip-on pads for comfort, and a neoprene-reinforced nylon front strap. It also has angled D-rings for easier snap-in and two accessory loops stitched in higher on the back for ease of use. The saddle weighs 7 pounds.
What is the front strap of the Weaver Work Positioning Saddle made of?
The front strap of the Weaver Work Positioning Saddle is made of neoprene-reinforced nylon for extra durability.