Weedstick Chemical Applicator
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 20 for $9.48 each and save 8%Buy 55 for $6.21 each and save 40%
Spot-on targeting of weeds saves money and the environment.Applying herbicides and pesticides without overspray will lower your chemical use by up to 80%! The secret is in the cupped head of this lightweight sprayer. A convenient squeeze of the trigger distributes a shielded mist onto weeds and insects for precision control. Holds one quart.
- 43" long overall (not including the cup)
- Cup is 4 and 1/4" wide overall by 3" high
- Plastic construction
- Internal reservoir holds up to one quart of herbicide or pesticide
- Spot "spray" weeds and unwanted grasses Ergonomic design Patented cup shield design eliminates overspray Light weight design Convenient trigger operation L-shaped forearm grip has adjustable height
- Design alleviates exposure to harmful chemicals Cup reduces use of chemicals by up to 80
Additional Product Information
- Manufacturer warrants it to be free of material defects for one year
- QUESTION: How do you pump up or pressurize the unit? ANSWER: It does not actually pressurize, so you don't have to pump it. A squeeze of the trigger delivers enough liquid at enough force to cover the area inside the spray shield.
Write Your Own Review