ARS Long-Reach Pruner, ZR Series, 6-10 Feet
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 30 for $140.11 each and save 4%Buy 75 for $115.98 each and save 21%
The newest design in the best-selling ARS long reach line!ARS redesigned the mechanism and components of this pruner for increased durability and strength. They have removed the tilt head for a slimmer design that is easier to reach into tight spots. The ZF183 and ZF185 feature a razor-edge bypass pruner capable of cutting up to 1/2-inch diameter material.The ARS long-reach line is available in different lengths to ensure that you have the best fit for the job at hand. The long handle design adjusts from either 4-7 feet (ZF183) or 6-10 feet (ZF185).This pruner has a stronger inner rod for longer life. The handle stop screw now has a blind nut to secure it. ARS still perfectly balances its long reach pruners for ease of use and accuracy. You can always depend on ARS long-reach pruners to provide sharp, precision pruning without the need to drag out a ladder.
- Razor-edge head
- Handle telescopes 6 feet to 10 feet
- 1/2-inch cutting capacity
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Drop-forged blades give you greater cutting leverage even under tough conditions
- Single operation lever simplifies length adjustment, while maintaining superior cutting power
- Die-cast aluminum grip is coated for non-slip use
- Designed for professionals to cut all day in comfort
Additional Product Information
- Manufacturer supplies a limited warranty against material defects. Normal wear and tear is not covered by warranty.
Write Your Own Review