Leonard All-Steel Diamond-Point Spade with D-Grip Handle
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 25 for $65.90 each and save 8%Buy 60 for $43.16 each and save 40%
A.M. Leonard â€šÂ� Quality in spades!We designed our All-Steel Diamond Point Spades with the same high-quality steel construction as our classic All-Steel Nursery Spades. This tool features a 13-inch long diamond-shaped blade. This steel blade measures 7-3/8-inches wide and tapers to 6 inches at the bottom. It transitions into a 130â€šÃ‚Â° point. We weld this blade directly to the sturdy, powder-coated orange handle. The D-grip handle measures 27 inches in length. We make the best tools in the business, and our All-Steel Diamond-Point Spades are no exception! The one-piece design means there are no connection areas to fail over time. We are so confident in the quality of this tool that we back it with our lifetime warranty! We engineered these spades to survive even your toughest projects. The sharp edge allows you to dig, cut, and edge more efficiently. The large, turned step on the blade reduces fatigue, even with all-day use. Pre-drilled holes allow you to attach a Leonard Rubber Foot Pad for added comfort! WARNING â€šÂ� Do not use all-steel shovels and spades in areas where underground electric lines, wires, or cables may be present.
- Material: Steel
- Blade length (inches): 13
- Blade width (inches): 7-3/8 tapering to 6
- Point angle (degrees): 130
- Handle type: D-grip
- Handle length (inches): 27
- Overall length (inches): 40
- Product weight (pounds): 5-4/5
- High-strength alloy steel
- Hardened steel blade
- Welded construction
- Steep blade bevel
- Large turned steps
- Large diameter handles
- Compatible with Leonard Rubber Foot Pad
- D-grip handle
- Steel alloy construction provides high strength without excessive weight.
- Welded construction offers a one-piece construction — no connection areas to fail over time
- Steep blade bevel slices through roots and stubborn soils.
- Large turned steps reduce fatigue — compatible with Leonard Rubber Foot Pad.
- Our signature orange color keeps the tool visible on the job site — you are less likely to leave it behind!
A.M. Leonard covers this product with a lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.
Write Your Own Review