Leonard All Steel Nursery Spade with 13-Inch Blade and Straight Handle
Dig into the toughest jobs!We make our Leonard All-Steel Nursery Spades using high-quality steel. We equip this spade with an orange powder-coated handle. This straight handle measures 50 inches in length. Next, we weld this handle to a 13-inch long steel blade. This blade measures 7-3/8 inches in width at the top edge and tapers to 6-3/8 inches at the cutting edge. The blade features a flat back and a turned foot step.
We pre-drill holes into the foot step of this spade. These holes make it easy to attach one of our Rubber Foot Pads.
Use Leonard All-Steel Nursery Spades for nearly any nursery or landscaping task. The 13-inch blade works well for general use. This blade's flattened back prevents the buildup of soil. Its turned foot step gives you a larger surface area which allows for increased control when digging.
Leonard All-Steel Nursery Spades provide strength and durability without the added weight. This combination allows you and your crew to tackle nearly any job with minimal fatigue. Dig into the toughest jobs with your Leonard All-Steel Spade knowing that we back this tool with our lifetime warranty!
WARNING: All-steel shovels and spades should not be used in areas where underground electric lines, wires, or cables may be present.
- Material: Steel
- Overall length (inches): 63
- Weight (pounds): 8-1/5
- Handle type: Straight
- Handle length (inches): 50
- Handle color: Orange
- Blade length (inches): 13
- Blade width at top edge (inches): 7-3/8
- Blade width at cutting edge (inches): 6-3/8
- Blade lift (inches): 3-1/2
- Footpad included: No
- Handle lift (inches): 11-1/4
- Lightweight all-steel construction
- Powder-coated handle
- Tapered blade
- Pre-drilled holes in foot step
- Flattened back
- Turned foot step
- All-steel construction provides increased strength and durability
- Powder coating resists rust and corrosion
- Orange color makes the tool easy to find on the jobsite
- Pre-drilled holes make it easy to attach a rubber foot pad
- Flattened back prevents soil buildup
- Turned foot step gives you a larger step and increases control
- This product is covered under A.M. Leonard's exclusive Lifetime Warranty program. Please click here for details.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!