Leonard Clean-Up Caddy
Out of stock
Estimated in stock on Nov 05, 2021 Remind Me!
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 30 for $21.20 each and save 8%Buy 75 for $13.88 each and save 40%
Stops the stooping during cleanup!Our Leonard Cleanup Caddy features a lightweight aluminum construction. These 36-inch long tongs have a 3-1/2-inch wide jaw opening. Metal guides between the arms prevent them from crossing over, keeping each grab consistent. We equipped this tool with cushion grip handles to maximize comfort.We designed the Leonard Cleanup Caddy to eliminate bending during cleanup. This tool is precise enough to pick up a penny yet strong enough to pick up a brick! Use it to collect cans, bottles, paper, or other refuse. It is both easier and faster than a spear. Just close it with a light squeeze and it springs back to its original position when you relax your grip, releasing any litter.The Leonard Cleanup Caddy is lightweight yet durable. The aluminum material resists weather, rust, and corrosion. This tool features fewer moving parts, extending its service life. It is no wonder that highway crews across the country trust the Leonard Cleanup Caddy. We back this tool with our lifetime warranty!
- Material: Aluminum
- Length (inches): 36
- Opening width (inches): 3-1/2
- Weight (pounds): 1
- Sturdy aluminum construction
- Metal guides prevent arm crossover
- Cushioned grips
- Eliminates bending and stooping during cleanup
- Precise enough to pick up a penny yet strong enough to pick up a brick
- Easier to use than a spear ? just squeeze to pick up and relax your grip to release
- Aluminum construction resists weather, rust, and corrosion
- Designed with fewer moving parts to maximize service life
- We cover this product with our lifetime warranty. Please click here for details.
Write Your Own Review