Razor-Back® Half-Moon Turf Edger
SEE ALL TIER PRICING
Buy 20 for $44.46 each and save 5%Buy 55 for $34.77 each and save 26%
Designed for both professionals and homeowners!The Razor-Back® Half-Moon Turf Edger features a forged steel blade. This 9-inch wide, curved blade has a turned step for increased control and reduced fatigue. A 4-inch socket connects the blade to a 50-inch long North American hardwood handle. The Razor-Back® Half-Moon Edger cuts back grass and sod that grows over the edges of your beds or walkways. The curved design allows it to cut both straight and curved edges. The durable blade even works with hard, rocky soil. Razor-Back® engineers all their tools with durability in mind. This edger is ideal for both professionals and homeowners that desire a well-manicured lawn. Razor-Back® makes this tool in the USA and covers it with a lifetime warranty!
- Overall length (inches): 56-1/2
- Overall width (inches): 9-1/8
- Overall weight (pounds): 2-1/2
- Head material: Steel
- Head width (inches): 9
- Handle material: Wood
- Handle length (inches): 50
- Steel, half-moon head
- Forward-turned step
- North American hardwood handle
- Made in the USA!
- Cuts through sod and grass with ease
- Curved blade works for either straight or curved edges
- Forward-turned step increases control and reduces fatigue
- Durable blade works in hard, rocky soils
- The manufacturer covers this product with a limited lifetime warranty.
Write Your Own Review