Razor-Back® Half-Moon Turf Edger
Designed for both professionals and homeowners!
The Razor-Back Half-Moon Turf Edger features a forged steel blade. This 9-inch wide, curved blade has a turned step for increased control and reduced fatigue.
A 4-inch socket connects the blade to a 50-inch long North American hardwood handle. The Razor-Back Half-Moon Edger cuts back grass and sod that grows over the edges of your beds or walkways.
The curved design allows it to cut both straight and curved edges. The durable blade even works with hard, rocky soil. Razor-Back engineers all their tools with durability in mind. This edger is ideal for both professionals and homeowners that desire a well-manicured lawn. Razor-Back makes this tool in the USA and covers it with a lifetime warranty!
- Overall length (inches): 56-1/2
- Overall width (inches): 9-1/8
- Overall weight (pounds): 2-1/2
- Head material: Steel
- Head width (inches): 9
- Handle material: Wood
- Handle length (inches): 50
- The manufacturer covers this product with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Steel, half-moon head
- Forward-turned step
- North American hardwood handle
- Made in the USA!
- Cuts through sod and grass with ease
- Curved blade works for either straight or curved edges
- Forward-turned step increases control and reduces fatigue
- Durable blade works in hard, rocky soils
The Razor Back Half Moon Turf Edger is used to cut back grass and sod that grows over the edges of your beds or walkways.
What is the blade made of?
The blade of the Razor Back Half Moon Turf Edger is forged steel.
Is this edger easy to use for both straight and curved edges?
Yes, the curved design of the Razor Back Half Moon Turf Edger allows it to be used for both straight and curved edges.
Does this edger come with a warranty?
Yes, Razor Back covers the Half Moon Turf Edger with a lifetime warranty.