Shovel, Round-Point Closed-Back with Straight Handle by Razor-Back
Turned step for easier digging!
The Razor-Back® Round-Point Closed-Back Shovel features a 14-gauge steel blade. The blade measures 8-3/4 inches in width and 11 inches in length. This head attaches to a 48-inch hardwood handle via an 11-inch extended socket.
A dual-rivet design reduces the likelihood of handle breakage. The Razor-Back® Round-Point Closed-Back Shovel is perfect for digging in hard, rocky soil. The closed-back design eliminates soil buildup when digging.
A forward-turned step provides increased control. Professionals choose Razor-Back® for strength and durability. This sturdy, round-point shovel is an essential part of any tool collection. Razor-Back® proudly makes this tool in the USA and backs it with a lifetime warranty!
- Overall length (inches): 58-5/8
- Overall width (inches): 8-3/4
- Overall weight (pounds): 4-9/10
- Head material: Steel
- Head length (inches): 11
- Head width (inches): 8-3/4
- Handle material: Wood
- Handle length (inches): 48
- Handle lift (inches): 33-1/2
- The manufacturer covers this product with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Round-point shovel with steel blade
- Closed-back design
- Forward-turned step
- Dual rivet extended tab socket
- North American hardwood handle
- Made in the USA!
- Perfect for digging in hard, rocky soil
- Closed back eliminates soil buildup
- Extended socket with dual-rivet design maximizes handle strength
- Forward-turned step increases control when digging
The Razor Back® Round Point Closed Back Shovel features a 14 gauge steel blade.
2. What is the benefit of the closed back design of the Razor Back® Round Point Closed Back Shovel?
The closed back design eliminates soil buildup when digging, making it easier and more efficient to use.
3. What is the overall length and weight of the Razor Back® Round Point Closed Back Shovel?
The overall length of this tool is 58 5/8 inches and its weight is 4 9/10 pounds.
4. What type of soil is the Razor Back® Round Point Closed Back Shovel best suited for?
This sturdy, round point shovel is perfect for digging in hard, rocky soil.